Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hope You're a Fast Climber, Dude.

This sign made me giggle every time I saw it this past weekend (which was with great, and un-reassuring, regularity). The stick person, frantically trying to climb the hill, the ginormous wave coming after it- the whole thing makes me want to say, in a squeaky, squeaky voice, "Oh, no, Mr. Bill! It's a tsunami!" I admit, looking at Mr. Bill on YouTube, it's not that funny. Still. It was, uh, funny in my head? We drove around the Olympic peninsula, which gave us mountains, mountain lakes, rain forests and wild, beautiful beaches. It was great; I'll post more on it later.





2 comments:

cook eat FRET said...

ok - i am starting at the top and reading down. this was totally funny. i am so meeting you one day.

Meg said...

Claudia- The signs are just too funny. It makes me really want to see if the volcano danger area/evacuation signs on Rainier have the same degree of unintentional hilarity. Hey, if you're in town, let me know.