Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Perils of Pauline, Part Zillion and Three

It happened and was fixed so rapidly that I sort of forgot to mention it. Curly fell at basketball a little while ago. No biggie, right? Kids fall.

There just happens to be a thin ribbon of concrete rimming the edge of the basketball court she practices on. Naturally, she fell onto that.

Face first.

Chipping off a goodly portion of her front tooth.

We have an awesome dentist, who reassured her that night that it was an easily sorted problem, and sorted it the next day, while telling her how he broke HIS front teeth (bike crash in which he went over his bicycle handles to the ground, face first). It is remarkable to me how quickly it was repaired in a way that only Curly can tell, and I wonder if she just doesn't want to admit she can't tell, either.

It does seem as if my daughter is a walking opportunity for betting: what will she injure, and in which sport? I don't want to know. But I do want a flask.

1 comment:

K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.